Sunday, July 26, 2009
Some people try to be cool,
But i resist peer pressure somehow. :D Maybe not really. I'm overly mesmerised by Junpyo, Yijung and Woobin right now. There's Liverpool live on tv too for they're in town. My days have been rather exciting and all. Well, it just depends on how you rate life. My brother has a big head. He's blocking the tv now. Oh. And goodbye phone till someday later when i get you back. I so enjoy and like listening to bang bang boom for it makes me happy after a sad day. And it revives my energy level too. Junpyo's so super sweet now and i absolutely adore him in a beanie.
Adios, my loves.
8:11 PM
♥
Sunday, July 26, 2009
Some people try to be cool,
But i resist peer pressure somehow. :D Maybe not really. I'm overly mesmerised by Junpyo, Yijung and Woobin right now. There's Liverpool live on tv too for they're in town. My days have been rather exciting and all. Well, it just depends on how you rate life. My brother has a big head. He's blocking the tv now. Oh. And goodbye phone till someday later when i get you back. I so enjoy and like listening to bang bang boom for it makes me happy after a sad day. And it revives my energy level too. Junpyo's so super sweet now and i absolutely adore him in a beanie.
Adios, my loves.
8:11 PM
♥