Sunday, June 14, 2009
So, have you met that soulmate of yours?
Okay, this is a quote from yijung now. 'Cause I'm watching some yijung video. :D
15 Random things/people I like/love:
- Holgas
- Elmo
- #12, #14, #15
- LEE MIN HO
- United States of America
- Gossip Girl
- MacBook
- Graphics
- Chick Flicks
- Tall People (Not G-man.)
- Blondes and Brunettes (Not Dumb blondes.)
- London
- Diving
- Rugby
- Basketball
So here are my list of 15 things. I'm stuck on 20's and 25's lists now. :(
Labels: 2009, Basketball, Johann, nonsense boyy
6:41 PM
♥
Sunday, June 14, 2009
So, have you met that soulmate of yours?
Okay, this is a quote from yijung now. 'Cause I'm watching some yijung video. :D
15 Random things/people I like/love:
- Holgas
- Elmo
- #12, #14, #15
- LEE MIN HO
- United States of America
- Gossip Girl
- MacBook
- Graphics
- Chick Flicks
- Tall People (Not G-man.)
- Blondes and Brunettes (Not Dumb blondes.)
- London
- Diving
- Rugby
- Basketball
So here are my list of 15 things. I'm stuck on 20's and 25's lists now. :(
Labels: 2009, Basketball, Johann, nonsense boyy
6:41 PM
♥