only you
Saturday, June 6, 2009

Roasting,


Yikes! The show ended already. Now i must wait for the next episode which only comes next week! :( anyway, i finally went shopping today. And thought of these few, or should i say many? people. They are G, 4, 12, 14, 15 and Delvin. I have no idea why there's delvin okay. I guess it's cause of his incredibly tall height. I found out i'm only 164.5. I need to grow taller and taller. My dumb brother will outgrow me soon. I got a new film and took numerous pictures! :D you so can't believe how happy i am. And i've watched i am sam until 8 already. Shall watch 9-12 tomorrow. Will be watching 4 episodes everyday. I've yet to stop swooning over my junpyo/minho. Don't ask me why. Shall listen to my everything to sleep today, tomorrow and everyday!

11:26 PM