Tuesday, June 9, 2009
Missing heart,
I want to watch and support team Singapore for Ayg. But should i or shouldn't i? I know studies should be of my top priority. But, jabez will be playing his heart out, trying his best to bring glory to Singapore. So how! Should i really watch? Why why why, why is my favourite point guard out of town, away in Usa!!! Never mind, i've gotten used to that fact for a week already. I'll wait for him to come back before asking him if i should watch the match. Shall only watch boys match. Especially the group D's match! *thinks of jabez immediately.* I kinda think i'm tuning korean like super real fast.
On the brighter side, I got like Aeropostale shirts from my aunt in Usa. I know, Usa AGAIN! HAHA I LOVE MY AUNT! and also the clothes with the sweet scent on it! Shall go study for SS mock already.
Labels: 2009, Ayg, Basketball, G
10:52 PM
♥
Tuesday, June 9, 2009
Missing heart,
I want to watch and support team Singapore for Ayg. But should i or shouldn't i? I know studies should be of my top priority. But, jabez will be playing his heart out, trying his best to bring glory to Singapore. So how! Should i really watch? Why why why, why is my favourite point guard out of town, away in Usa!!! Never mind, i've gotten used to that fact for a week already. I'll wait for him to come back before asking him if i should watch the match. Shall only watch boys match. Especially the group D's match! *thinks of jabez immediately.* I kinda think i'm tuning korean like super real fast.
On the brighter side, I got like Aeropostale shirts from my aunt in Usa. I know, Usa AGAIN! HAHA I LOVE MY AUNT! and also the clothes with the sweet scent on it! Shall go study for SS mock already.
Labels: 2009, Ayg, Basketball, G
10:52 PM
♥